RENTAL RATES (BASED ON 2 HOURS)
Entire Facility (1-300 people) $1,300
Leisure Pool (1-100 people) $750
Leisure/Competition Pools (1-175 people) $1,050
Leisure/Endless River and Big Slides (1-200 people) $1,100
Comp Pool/Endless River and Big slides (1-175 people) $725
Competition Pool and Big Slides (1-100 people) $600
Competition Pool (1-75 people) $500
RULES & REGULATIONS:
· Rentals must be booked and approved at least two weeks in advance.
· Rentals must be a minimum of two hours and end no later than 11:15 p.m.
· Rentals start at 8:00 p.m. with set up starting at 7:15 p.m. unless approved by the Superintendent of Recreation Operations or designee.
· All Rentals shall be finished within the rental time including the cleanup and tear down.
· Rentals must take place after regular pool hours.
· Certified lifeguards will be provided for the rental.
· A ratio of 1 swimming adult in the water to 5 children under the age of 5 must be met at all times. Otherwise, a ratio of 1 swimming adult to 8 children must be met at all times.
· All regular pool rules apply during rentals.
· Food and drink are allowed in the concession area; however no glass bottles or containers may be brought into the pool area. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Family Aquatic Center.
· Rental fee and $200 security deposit are due in full at the time of reservation.
· The Security Deposit will be refunded in full after the event provided there is no damage, all food and beverages are cleaned up and the facility is left in good condition. The security deposit will be deposited. Please allow fourteen to twenty-one days for a refund check.
· Users will be held responsible for all clean up and damage to the rented area occurring during the scheduled event.
· Rental fee will be returned in full if notice of cancellation is given to the Director of Parks, Recreation & Arts in writing 30 days prior to the scheduled event. An administrative fee of 25% of total rental fees shall be charged otherwise.
· At no time will furniture or fixtures be moved, removed or rearranged without prior approval.
· Renter will be responsible for any and all damages to the building and/or contents resulting from their usage.
· No person shall mark on tor deface the Family Aquatic Center.
· There will be no alcohol served or brought into the facility at any time.
· Ending time of rental means that the renter is completely out of the facility, which included clean up. At that time the supervisor on duty will complete the appropriate facility check out procedure.
· Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Chesterfield, its officials, and employees form any claim or cause of action brought by renter, his agents, employees or guests arising from the usage of the facility.
· Aquatic facilities operated by the City of Chesterfield are tobacco and alcohol free.
CFAC Facility Contract