Online registration is available for enrolling in most activities and/or to renew season passes. PLEASE VISIT THE EVENT/RECREATION PROGRAM PAGE FOR THE CORRECT ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK. Some of the Parks, Recreation & Arts events/recreation programs have registration through third party sites.
If you are having difficulties logging into the city's online registration portal, please review the information below to help you throughout the process.
If you have ever registered for an activity or pass with the city of Chesterfield, you already have an account. To use online registration, go to the city of Chesterfield's online registration portal.
- Enter your username and password under Account Log In, and then click "Sign In."
- If you do not remember your Username or Password, click "Forgot Password". Submit your registered email address and follow the prompts in the email. You will recieve two emails, one with your Username and one to reset your password. If you can not remember your email used to register, please contact the Parks dept at 636.812.9500.
- Once logged in, you can update information in your account if you want by clicking on "My Account" on the top of your screen.
CREATING A USERNAME & PASSWORD
If you have never registered for an activity or pass with the city of Chesterfield, you will need to create an account.
- On the online registration welcome screen, click on "Create An Account".
- On the next screen, please fill out all of the requested information and click on "Finish".
- The next screen will ask you to add family members to your account. When finished click on "Submit".
- Once logged in to your account, select "My Account" at the top of the screen, select "Change Member Data".
- Select "Household and Member" to add a new member. Follow prompts.
- To edit a member, select the member's name.
- When finished adding, removing, and editing, select "Save".
ENROLLING IN ACTIVITIES
After logging in, you can find your activity on the main page under it's associated category, you can also use 'Search' or 'Shop' at the top of the page.
- Choose the activity that you would like to register for.
- Then select "Add to Cart" (this will appear at the bottom of the page after you have selected the plus sign).
- The next screen will prompt you to choose the family member that you are enrolling.
- Answer any questions regarding the program (does not apply to all).
- Read the "Insurance Statement & Waiver of Liability," click on the "Agree" button.
- Next, Read the "Activity Waiver" ," click on the "Agree" button.
- On the next screen you can view your shopping cart", choose "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Checkout."
- When you go to checkout, it will list your "Summary of Charges" and will prompt you to provide "Information to Complete Your Transaction." After providing the needed information, click "Continue" to complete your transaction and generate a confirmation receipt.
- On the next screen, fill out the required information and click "Submit Payment".
- On the next screen, you can view your confirmation receipt, return to the home page, continue shopping, or exit.
- To remove an activity from your shopping cart, click the shopping cart with red circle icon to the right.
Currently only pass renewals can be purchased online. First time passes must be purchased in person at City Hall. For purchasing pass renewals:
- On the home page, click the appropriate pass under 'Pool Memberships'. This link will open the correct page.
- For Adult, Senior and Child Passes, choose Resident or Non-Resident and click the shopping cart with green button to the left to add to your cart.
- For Family passes, please use the following table:
|Families with 4 or less members||Families with 5+ members|
|Add to cart:||Add to cart:|
|FAMILY||This adds the Head of Household||FAMILY||This adds the Head of Household|
|FAMILY 2||This adds the next 3 family members||FAMILY 2||This adds the next 3 family members|
|FAMILY 3||This adds each additional family member over 4|
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 636.537.4000, Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm.