My husband, Terry, and I have been home owners in Chesterfield for over 35 years, first in Westbury Manor and now in the Ladue Woods/South Trails subdivision in the Village of Green Trails. Our daughter owns a home in Ward III.
My Chesterfield service includes:
- Councilmember for 3 years, re-elected in April 2022
- Planning and Public Works Committee of Council (3 years, past Chair)
- Liaison to Planning Commission (1 year)
- Public Health and Safety Committee of Council (2 years, past Chair)
- Parks, Recreation and Arts Committee of Council (1 year)
- Parks, Recreation and Arts Citizens Advisory Committee (2016-2019)
- Planning Commissioner (2017-2019)
- Village of Green Trails Association President (since 2017)
I have a BA and MA in Mathematics as well as additional graduate coursework. My career as a mathematics faculty member at St. Louis Community College at Meramec spanned more than 30 years. I rose to the rank of full professor, served as Mathematics Department Chair and also served on several department, campus and college-wide committees.
Before his retirement, Terry was a field engineer and operations manager at NCR Corporation. He currently has over 5,600 hours assisting the military and their families at the USO.
My family and I love living in Chesterfield and we want the best for our City and all our residents. Local government should work for everyone and decisions should not be partisan. A mathematics background helps me view issues logically and see the bigger picture. Neighborhoods, parks/green space and quality development are my priorities. I want to know what is important to you. Please contact me anytime.